- UPS Mode : Fast switching, Input operating range from 180V to 260V.
- Normal Mode : Wide Input operating range from 100V to 280V
- Closed Loop Auto Sensing Software Control (ASSC) Smart Battery Charging Technology for longer battery life.
- Advanced DSP based technology for absolute and stable sine wave output.
- Excellent electronics circuit design for smart sensing & control of all the parameters.
- LCD indications for Mains ON, UPS ON, Batt Low, Charging, OverLoad, UPS OK.
- Easy monitoring of current status of the system through an interactive Customized display LCD
- Dual Mode of working : UPS and Normal
- High Power new generation MOSFET capable to handle high in-rush/ surge current.
- Indicate the health of UPS on the bezel as UPS OK.
- Highest efficiency at lower cost.
- Dual selectable charging current option for Normal Charging and High Charging.
- Intelligent overload sensing circuitry with auto retries facility.
- Programmed Inbuilt cooling fan which operates as needed with UPS thermal protection.
||2000 VA H-UPS
|Nominal Battery Voltage
AC Mains Mode
|Input Voltage Range (Normal Mode)
||100 to 280 VAC + 5 VAC (Wide Range)
|Input Voltage Range (UPS Mode)
||180 to 260 VAC + VAC
|Changeover Time Maximum
||< = 30 ms
|Max. Charging Current (NC)
||9A + 1A
|Max. Charging Current (HC)
||12A + 1A
|Boost Charging Voltage
||14.4 + 0.2 VDC
||28.8 + 0.4 VDC
|Float Charging Voltage
||13.7 + 0.2 VDC
||27.4 + 0.4 VDC
Battery Backup Mode
|Output Voltage at No Load
||220 VAC + 7 VAC
||50.0Hz + 0.5Hz
|Output Wave Form (At No Load)
||100% Pure Sine Wave
|Battery Low alarm
||10.6 + 0.2 VDC
||21.2 + 0.2 VDC
|Battery Low protection
||10.4 + 0.2 VDC
||20.8 + 0.2 VDC
Multi Color LCD Display
- AC mains voltage
- O/P Load in %
- Battery input voltage
- Battery Charging/ Discharging current (Bar Graph)
- Faults Status
- Short Circuit
- Fuse Trip
- Over Temp
- Empty Battery Blinking
- Inverter Status
Battery Voltage Low (4 Auto Retries), Over Load (6 Auto Retries), Battery full Charge, Over Temperature, short circuit
Weight and Dimensions
|With Packaging L x W x H (in mm)
||356 x 400 x 285
|Without Packaging L x W x H (in mm)
||276 x 305 x 205